Monday, October 29, 2018

Review: Sailors Knot

Sailors Knot Sailors Knot by Phoebe Alexander
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Sailors Knot is book 4 in the Eastern Shore Swingers series but my first by the author. It can be read as a standalone but after reading it I'm definitely going back for the rest of the series.
This one focuses on Casey, while fighting breast cancer she tells her story to her friends of the two me she loved. As she tells the story she's also trying to help her friends with their marriages, hoping her story will help them accept certain things their struggling with.
I was hooked in a few short chapters, could not put it down and read the book in one day.
It's well written and the flashback past/present alternating chapters didn't annoy me like some do, it was done in a way that kept the story clear.
This was my first but won't be my last by the author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment