Thursday, October 25, 2018

Review: Slaughter

Slaughter Slaughter by Shantel Tessier
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Slaughter isn't for the faint of heart, if you're not okay with the hero slapping the heroine around, controlling her every move, then you may want to bypass this book.
It's pretty graphic, but if you can handle a man who is treating his woman like a slave then jump in!
Presleigh is strong, she's strong willed and mouthy and I loved her.
Avery is misguided. His hatred towards her is seemingly justified and she does nothing for the longest time to correct it.
They were first loves, they were engaged, shit went down that broke her physically and mentally and him emotionally.
Eleven years later he snatches her to keep an enemy from getting his hands on her and exacts his revenge on her for the pain she put him through years before.
Their story is a bit slow to start but goes places I never imagined once the truth comes out.
I was sucked into their story and read it in one day, I could not put it down.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment