Thursday, October 25, 2018

Review: Three Dates

Three Dates Three Dates by Grahame Claire
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Three Dates had potential to be a great love story, in the end it was just that. But for me getting to that point was long and drawn out.
The book was a slow starter for me, I actually put it down about 12 chapters in and read another book then picked it back up hoping it would get better. It took quite a few more chapters to truly get me interested.
Once we got to the meat of the story it was 75% through which killed me because I felt I spent way too long getting to the parts that were interesting and made me want to continue reading.
I hate to be so hard on the book but had it not been an ARC which I committed to reviewing it would have been a DNF for me since it took so long to get going.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment