Monday, November 5, 2018

Review: False Memory

False Memory False Memory by Meli Raine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

False Memory is book one in a trilogy, it does end on a cliffhanger but the books are to be released a few weeks apart so no extended wait to finish the series. They cannot be read as stand alone and will need to be read in order.
I started this in the pickup line at school today and was quickly sucked in. Three little chapters and I could not put it down.
It's well written, fast paced and full of characters that make you question each and every ones motives.
As the beginning of a series it's a home run, I was lost in the book and when I got to the end I wanted just one more chapter.
I can't wait to read the rest, just 5 short weeks part two will be here!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment