Thursday, July 13, 2017

Review: Snatch

Snatch Snatch by Marie James
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I may have a slight addiction to this series, I've adored every book just a little more than the last and Snatch is no exception.
The friends to lovers thing has been done before, we've all read it and it's usually almost cookie cutter.
This one's different.
Not the least bit typical or cookie cutter.
Itchy & Snatch (yes it's okay to snicker, I did more than once) are best friends who share everything including women. The one thing they never shared was each other much to Itchy's dismay.
When a three way goes in a different direction and leaves Snatch questioning his best friend, his own sexuality, this is a make or break situation for them and it may not go like you expect!

I'm so in love with these characters, even though it took a minute to get over their names because obviously my brain is childish like that, the book easily sucked me in and had me yelling at characters trying to change the situations.
Another great addition to the series, 5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment