Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Review: Misadventures of a Good Wife

Misadventures of a Good Wife Misadventures of a Good Wife by Meredith Wild
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am totally in love with the Misadventures series so far. As much as I loved book one, this one is just as amazing.
Kate & Price's story is a different story line for me, you have the perfect marriage, a strong, secure marriage to the man of your dreams. Your the woman of his dreams, your plans for life are running smoothly and then suddenly he's gone.
How do you spend the next year?
Do you struggle with each new day or do you pick yourself up, work through it and move on?
For Kate moving on wasn't an option so when her sister in law practially drags her on vacation she doesn't expect it to change anything.
Boy was she wrong.

When the love of your life you thought was dead comes walking towards you what do you do?

I absolutely adored this story, there's a little suspense, some serious issues to work through but one of the strongest relationships, strongest bonds between two people I can recall reading.
The author pairing for this book flows so smoothly it seems as if one author wrote the entire thing.
I can't wait for the next book in this series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment