Monday, January 29, 2018

Review: Combust

Combust Combust by K. Bromberg
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am so in love with Grady an Dylan right now!
Combust is book 2 in the Everday Heroes series, while it's not necessary to read them in order I highly suggest not missing out on Grant Malone's story, I mean who doesn't love a strong, sexy officer of the law?

Grady Malone.
Sexy firefighter, doesn't believe he's deserving of a lasting relationship. His past and the scars it left on him have made him a firm believer that he has nothing to offer anyone.
Dylan McCoy.
Gorgeous songwriter staying at her brothers friends home (Grady) while trying to complete an album after her relationship ended with a bang.

Both of these people need someone who loves them as they are, neither of them think that's truly possible for differing reasons.
Combust is full of feels; adoration, love, lust, complete and utter disgust, attraction, denile and a touch of jealousy.
Fighting, a little making up, acceptance and realizing you are more than you though.
Add in an adorable pig and what more could you want?
This book has a bit of everything.
I'm 28 books in this year an Combust has jumped to the top of the list, it's my favorite of the year.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment