Friday, June 8, 2018

Review: Greyson

Greyson Greyson by J.M. Walker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Greyson Mercer. The man we loved to hate. We met him in the King's Harlots series and saw his obsession with Brogan that ended with her marriage and him broken, this takes place five years later. He's running his club and being his asshole self until he finds a woman in tattered clothes who can't remember who she is or where she's been.
He's drawn to her but she's broken, he needs to stay away.
She's running from the most evil, depraved man an that's saying something because hello, Greyson isn't anyone's knight in shining armor!!
Doe & Greyson's story is dark & twisted but it's so much more. I adored her snark and not giving him what he wanted, her being able to read him like an open book.
Healing can come from unexpected places if you just give it a chance, Greyson could miss out on the greatest love of all if he can't let down those walls and give up a tiny bit of control, trust someone with his secrets.
So I don't hate Greyson anymore, I may even adore him. I looked forward to this book, I find myself settled after his book even though there's an unanswered question or two....

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment