Friday, June 8, 2018

Review: Tied Down

Tied Down Tied Down by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I love both of these authors individually so when they get together I expect to be blown away and once again I wasn't disappointed.
Tied down is a fast paced, second chance romance but full of so much more, a little action and suspense fill the pages.
I LOVED Kiel but Cara took some getting used to, she didn't exactly scream worthy of forgiveness.
Their story has twists and turns, some serious mafia shit and an attempt at rekindling something that should have died years ago.
I really didn't like Cara at first, her begging seemed like BS to me, she was once again all about her father and herself, who cares about Kiel, lets bribe the man with money after screwing him over and ruining his life, career and all, years ago.
Eventually she grew on me, I can't say I truly loved her but I did like her at least.
Their hot together, there's no doubt about that, these brothers are so freaking hot and the secondary characters, I want everyone of them to have a story asap lol.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment