Monday, October 15, 2018

Indie Authors on Tour


Title: Inked Temptation
Author: Kay Maree
Genre: NA Contemporary Romance

Blurb:
ALLY
Guilt had me wrapped inside her cloak like a black fog.
Death and her poison consumed me day in and day out.
The vortex of grief captured my soul.
Until….
Temptation is dangled before me, enticing me to taste. Will it be sweet or sour?
Should I walk away or chance finding the love which will shatter my dark secrets and bring me back into the light? The love which could make my broken soul whole again.
Could this be the lifeline I so desperately need to pull me from the pit of despair and the drowning rapids of her disgust and disapproval?
Could he be the one to breathe new life into me?
XAVIER
Family.
Ink.
My brothers.
Sand.
Surf.
Everything that matters.
My weakness – emotion.
My mother is my world and as her memory fades, my inked exterior is shattered.
My mind is sucked into a vortex of darkness with no thought of ever finding love.
Love means only pain – the pain I see every day in my father's eyes as his soul mate slowly slips away.
Then…….
Like lightning on a summer's day, I'm blindsided.
She was there before me, so near but so far. My fingers twitched to touch her. My arms ached to hold her.
Could this be the soul I needed to help me breathe in this world?
Could she be the one to take away the pain?
If you found someone who could help you breathe, could you give that up?
  


Hi my name is Kay Maree and I'm a wife, mother of 3 and I love to write Instant Love with twists and turns with a bit of suspense thrown in.
My debut novel is called Angel Mine and was released in early 2017.
I live in Newcastle, on the New South Wales coast of Australia with my husband and three beautiful children.
Between being a taxi for my children, and working full-time, I somehow find the time to write. It's something I love with a passion and with the encouragement of my very supportive husband, I have accomplished one of my dreams - releasing my first novel.
I hope you fall in love with my characters as much as I have.
I love reading and getting lost in a good book when I manage to snatch five minutes to myself.

Author Links:
Buy Links:
Title: Heal Me
Author: Aleisha Maree
Genre: NA Romance, MC


Blurb:
Timberly
1,2,3,4,5 counting was my thing I knew how many steps it took for the seedy men to arrive at my door, I knew how many steps it took to reach work, and now I know how many steps it takes for the boy with the dragon tattoo to reach me to wrap me in his arms and kiss me like he requires me to breath.
Broken and loaded with such body numbing anxiety and panic attacks I shake like a leaf. I hide behind a thick veil of midnight black hair. He showed me that love happens even in the dark.
His name is Ghost and is the VP to the Reapers Reign MC he's dark and has demons that rival mine own deep dark secrets he saw more than the broken girl who lives on the 6th floor of the hell that I call home in Queens.
Ghost
I'm completely unhinged. The Reapers Reign use me as their in-house tormenter. I love to cut and dice, oh let's not forget burn. My weapons of choice is a switchblade. Throw in a blow torch for good measure cause well why the hell not? Falling in love with me is not a fucking option, I'm the devil in a tattooed body. I'm unstable, dark, a fucken unhinged lunatic. I keep all women at arm's length. I have not encountered one yet that can handle the dark I occupy, the anger I possess. I have a dangerous desire for pain and blood, and well some get a tad squeamish.
That was until I laid eyes on Timberly Roe.




Aleisha Maree is a writer of contemporary romance with a dark erotic sexy side with a paranormal twist. Aleisha also writes an MC Series with MMA flair. She doesn't let genre walls hold her back. Aleisha is from a small village called Wakefield in the South Island of New Zealand. She is a mum of 6 whom she loves more than breathing and she is married to the love of her life. Aleisha invites you into her mind full of stories and on the journeys, they will take you on.


Author Links:
Buy Links:
Fractured Promises: https://amzn.to/2CGfMMb
Title: Adolphus
Author: Scarlett J. Rose
Genre: Paranormal Romance


Blurb:
The fate of two people collide with the arrival of the Roman army to the lands of The Suebian occupied lands of Gaul.
Siglind, a Suebian Priestess knows that the fates can be fickle, but the power of her own fate leads her to a strange Wolf, who is more than he seems. With the guidance of their Gods, she and the other Priestesses must help their people survive the war against Rome, but visions of a handsome warrior and a wolf haunt her. Is the wolf the portent of the End Times? And who is this warrior? Is he here to save her? Or will he become her downfall.
Adolphus, A soldier of Rome, who serves under a cursed blessing from the Gods - He can run the world as a wolf. he is the perfect scout, unseen, unnoticed by the enemy, but one person does notice him, the young, beautiful Suebian Priestess Siglind.
Adolphus knows that she is his, that the Gods have set her aside for him as a reward, or perhaps a penance for his curse. but with the inevitable battle between their people looming, will they find each other? Or will they be torn apart in the war machine that is Rome?
  



I'm an Australian Indie Erotica/Romance Author who absolutely loves to write. on a good day, I an get out a 10k word short erotica piece, so long as my hubby doesn't disturb me... ;)
I've always loved Science Fiction and fantasy, but I'm also branching out into contemporary romance/erotica. I've got plenty of stories to come out soon, please keep an eye out for new releases!

Author Links:
Buy Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment