Monday, October 15, 2018

Review: Anarchy

Anarchy Anarchy by Alexis Noelle
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I haven't read this series in order so I wasn't aware of what Lucy had been through but Emma's appearance brought it all to light.
Anarchy is a quick read, it's not really dark but not all sunshine and unicorns either.
Emma broke my heart, her life, all she knew was ripped away and she had to run to the only family she knew existed. Upon her arrival it's not exactly a welcoming experience but as time goes by things fall into place, including her first glimpse of a love.
When things seem to be going perfect the past comes back and gets exactly what it wanted from Emma, until she's pulled from that hell and taken back by the family she chose.
I loved the fast pace and the end was what I hoped for.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment