Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Review: False Start

False Start False Start by Meli Raine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

False Start is book three in the False trilogy and cannot be read as a standalone.
I've been waiting for the conclusion to this series, the first two books completely captivated me and I was counting the days until the ending hit my kindle.
This book as expected picks up right where book 2 left off, I won't spoil anything, we begin the story with Duff trying to rescue Lily from a threat few people know the truth about. I was dying to see the villain get what was coming to him, I think he got off a bit easier than I had hoped for but the end result is what Lily needed. A twist I didn't see coming was thrown in and now I cannot wait for Stateless.
This series is one of my favorites from last year, this is the second trilogy I've read by the author and while I enjoyed the first, this one is the series that made me a hardcore fan of Meli Raine.
The end of a suspense filled trilogy couldn't have been better, I look forward to Wyatt's story.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment