Friday, February 1, 2019

Review: RENO

RENO RENO by Scott Hildreth
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Carma is a badass. I love this chick so freaking much. She has a history that's not great and she's still not out of the woods. Her past wants her back and it doesn't matter how he gets her.
Reno is pretty damn awesome himself, he's got some issues and doesn't always handle them the way he should but he's a guy so we'll let it slide. But he's that guy, the one that would give you the shirt off his back, would step into traffic to save a puppy or shoot a man to save a stranger.
Their story has a few kinks thrown in, some you don't see coming, but Carma & Reno kind of go with the flow figuring it out as they go along.
Crip, PeeBee, Baker and others are also in the book. All you have to say is PeeBee to me an I'd coming running but it was great having so many familiar faces involved in this book.
I don't want to give anything away, there's an issue dealt with in this book that I wasn't sure I was going to be okay with, it's controversial but I was happy to see the guys view on it was the same as mine.
I'm not telling the story here, I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Reno is as expected a great read, funny at times, serious at others and a thoroughly enjoyable read.
I read it in hours and loved every minute of it.
Another 5 star addition to the series.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment