Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Just One Kiss by CA Harms ~ Release & Review


Title: Just One Kiss
Series: Oh Tequila Series
Author: CA Harms
Genre: NA/Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 11, 2018


What do you get when you mix Tequila with a house full of rowdy Fraternity brothers who have no boundaries? A cucumber, a pink thong, and a bottle of lube. Oh yeah, and super glue. There is always super glue…
Parties, drinking, and plenty of mornings where you can’t remember what you did the night before...that was my life. 
Yet, there was one memory that lingered in my mind. Ten minutes in the woods with Palmer that got too intense to ignore. 
But ten minutes with her wasn’t enough. It would never be enough.
She’s a force, one that swept in unexpectantly, knocked me on my ass and left me with an intense craving. Palmer tried to fight it with every fiber in her being, but I could see the desire in her eyes. That curiosity that lived inside of her, wondering what it would be like if she just gave in...again.
I had to convince her that our time together wasn’t a mistake. That she wants me as much as I want her. We share a connection, a bond, that has changed me in ways I never expected. She saved me. And to think…
It all started with Just One Kiss.













OMG This book is everything! I laughed so hard but also had my heart ripped out. Corbin and Palmer are a fun couple. Palmer was spunky and straight to the point. She had a moment of weakness with Corbin and he was still trying to get her. She let him have it everytime he tried. She knew him as the playboy but soon got to know a different side to him. She was the light in his darkness cause she lived through the same thing. They had a bond. She pulled him out when he needed it the most. Corbin is a jokester and loves the women.. But he also has a sweet side. He is loyal to his despite the tricks they play on him. This book will pull the emotions out of it. It will gut you but also make think about things. How short life can be but also how to make your mark on life. I've enjoyed this author's work already but this book has a way of drawing you in and making you apart of their world. I absolutely loved this book and would read it again in a heartbeat!


C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict.
She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.




HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment