Monday, December 3, 2018

Review: Cop Tales An Anthology for a Cause

Cop Tales An Anthology for a Cause Cop Tales An Anthology for a Cause by T.R. Cupak
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this anthology.
The best thing about an anthology to me (2nd to the cause it benefits) is reading the authors I know and love and being introduced to ones I didn't know before and falling in love with their writing.
I had only read 4 of these authors previously but now have something from all the others on my TBR or on my kindle.
I also have a huge love of public servant stories so this was right up my alley.
Each story is relatively short to novella length and focuses on one couple.
Cuffed Together by T.R. Cupak, Watch Me by Kimberly Knight, Out of the Blue by Jess Bryant, Backburn by Maren Lee, Brother by S. Cole are some of favorites. And all but one of those is a new to me author.
A few also will continue, the authors started out writing a short story for the anthology but felt the need to continue these stories at another time, I'm keeping an eye out for those.
Sexy cops, a few alpha males going after what they want, a few that have no clue what they want until it slaps them in the face, insta lust, insta love, there's something for everyone and it's for a great cause.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment