Monday, December 3, 2018

Review: Not Quite Perfect

Not Quite Perfect Not Quite Perfect by Rebecca Norinne
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Not Quite Perfect is sweet and funny, it's my first book by the author and I enjoyed it.
Two people meet, hook up and then realize their about to be related by marriage.
Sounds like a disaster right?
Victoria is a strong woman, she's not a one night stand kind of woman but Professor David Carstairs makes her change her mind about that.
He's everything she could want in a man until they come face to face at their parents wedding.
Now she's running scared.
David on the other hand thinks it will be just fine, I happen to agree with him. I felt Victoria overthought the situation way too much, for such a smart lady she sure took her sweet time working through their situation.
This book is sweet and sexy, I loved her brothers, finally accepted her mother in the end and loved David & Victoria together. I look forward to reading more from this author soon.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment