Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Girl Who Wasn't Promo

The Girl Who Wasn't will only be available for a limited time. After July 15th it will be gone so get your copy now while you still can!

TGWW-2


20885733



***This book is the New Adult version of Imitation (A YA novel also by Heather Hildenbrand). The story is the SAME. Additional content has been added that is not suitable for readers under 18***

 Everyone is exactly like me.
There is no one like me.
The rough fabric of my cotton nightgown chafes so I lie very still. They say my discomfort comes from being built like one accustomed to niceties. How is that fair when I myself have never experienced anything but copies of the real thing?
My entire life is an imitation.
I am an Imitation.
I’ve been here five years. Training. Preparing. Waiting.
And now I have a letter.
My assignment has begun.
I am a prisoner.
I am not Raven Rogen.
I am here to die.
**Adult content. Not suitable for young readers**

TGWWlastchanceteaser2  


About Heather Hildenbrand


Author of Across the Galaxy, Whisper, and the Dirty Blood series. I write, read, and fuss at my kids. Oh, and I do laundry, lots of laundry. I'm pretty good at it, too. Sometimes I even read WHILE doing laundry - and fussing at my kids. I'm a multi-tasker. 

For more information on my books, release dates, or just general stalker material, um, I mean FAN material, visit my website. www.heatherhildenbrand.blogspot.com. I love hearing from readers! 

Likes and dislikes? I love vintage tees, hate socks with sandals, and if my house was on fire the one thing I'd grab is my Amazon Fire TV! (oh yeah, I'm a fan of puns.)

No comments:

Post a Comment