Friday, April 14, 2017

Review: Four Strikes

Four Strikes Four Strikes by Stevie J. Cole
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Day four has Ella seemingly understanding both Tobias and Preston more, knowing their quirks, their temperaments and how not to push their buttons.
After yet another extremely effed up test were introduced the third player.
While initially I was intrigued by #3 and his accent, he's more secretive, he for some reason scares me more than Tobias.
Now I have even more questions. You would think as you go along things would become more clear...not in this case. This series is meant to mess with your head and while it gives you a smidgen of understanding, it leaves you with even more you just don't get.

I seriously am ready to get to the next book, to the end. I NEED answers, the more twisted the game gets the more intrigued I am but also frustrated; just when I think I know where this story is headed LP Lovell & Stevie J. Cole throw in something that makes my head spin.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment