Monday, August 28, 2017

Review: Damaged

Damaged Damaged by Luke Prescott
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Luke Prescott turned up the heat, the chemistry and the angst for this one.
If you've read his previous stories you know their hot but this one is by far my favorite.
I wasn't quite sure I'd enjoy Brett's story, he wasn't exactly likeable to me but Eva helped ease the aversion I had to him.
Their story was similar to the others but not, Brett's much worse than the others, he's damaged, he has some strong feelings deeply inbedded in him.
Luckily I happen to love a damaged man!
Eva has her own issues and that changed the tone of this book, it wasn't all about Brett an his hangups. I loved her early on and wanted to cry for her on two occasions.
By the end this one had stolen my heart, even though I may have cursed the author a time or two.
Damaged is my favorite of the authors work to date, I can't wait for what comes next.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment