Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Review: Legacy of Freedom

Legacy of Freedom Legacy of Freedom by Deanndra Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Legacy of Freedom is Hunter's book, Steve -from the Love Under Construction series- son.
He wants to work for Citadel Security before continuing his education, little does he know this one summer will change his life forever.
I loved Hunter, seeing him come into his own was a beautiful journey. He's just as protective as you'd expect with a heart of gold.
This book is non stop, it's pretty well paced and kept me glued to the pages.
I'm not sure how she does it, I'm fairly certain if the author rewrote the phone book I'd love it! From the first book in the Love Under Construction series until now I have adored each and every character (some a little later than others!!) and fallen a little more in love with each book.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment