Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Review: Adored: A Wanted Novella

Adored: A Wanted Novella Adored: A Wanted Novella by Georgia Cates
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh my, Judd Matthews is enough to make a southern girl swoon.
He's the total package and going from the life of a man on the road to daddy of the year in record time makes him even sexier.
Leighton was his baby's NICU nurse, she's the only person he trusts to take care of his daughter while he's on the road so he makes her an offer she cant refuse, moves her in and gives her everything she could need.
Except the one thing she longs for.
When feelings enter the boss/nanny relationship how will they handle it?

I love Georgia Cates and this quick read was just what I expected. Sweet, sexy and exactly what I was looking for.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment