Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Review: Church Bells

Church Bells Church Bells by Jennifer Rebecca
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Tanner is exactly what a broken woman needs for both her mind and her heart.
He's a Texas ranger and she's on the run, he knows she's hiding but what he thinks she's hiding from is just half what she thinks she's guilty of. It's a big ol mess but Tanner's not giving Abigail up, she's the one and only woman he wants and he's damn sure going to make sure he keeps her.

I love a good public servant story and Ranger's at the top of that list! Church Bells is sweet, sexy and well paced. A quick read when your in the mood for a sexy hero.
This is my first read by the author but I'm intrigued, I do believe I need to read more of her work.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment