Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Review: Menage on Ryder Ranch

Menage on Ryder Ranch Menage on Ryder Ranch by Bella Settarra
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As if I didn't already LOVE the Men of Moone Mountain series, the author tossed in Cam & Max, military vets and made this one my absolute favorite so far!
When Cam & Max come home for a funeral Hope thinks her time has finally come, the guys will claim her and they'll live happily ever after. But once their home it doesn't seem as if she'll get her happily ever after.
With the ranch floundering, someone threatening Hope and the guys indecision about their military future things couldn't be further from okay for everyone involved.
Miscommunication, anger and a little jealousy have everyone chasing their tails trying to get it right.

These three are my favorites in the series, hands down.
I have loved each an every story so far but this one I want to read again just so I don't have to let the characters go.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment