Thursday, May 31, 2018

Review: Devil

Devil Devil by Jordan Marie
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Gotta say I loved Devil.
Does that come as a shock to me?
Maybe a little, see I'm a bit of an MC bookwhore but I'm also a teensy bit of an MC snob. Too many MC books with almost identical story lines and even similar club names have made me think twice before I pick up a new to me author and story. The blurb on Devil was intriguing and after giving it some thought I took a chance, and I'm glad I did. Jordan Marie now has a new fan and I fully intend to read her backlist asap.
This book was well paced keeping me engaged from the first page to the last, I read it in one day refusing to be interrupted until I finished.
Love the characters, love the writing, can't wait for more.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment