Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Review: Texas Daze

Texas Daze Texas Daze by Cynthia D'Alba
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Texas Daze is a fast paced, fairly quick read if you get addicted to it like I did!
This one grabs your attention quickly and keeps you turning the pages until the very end. I loved Marti & Eli, she being a strong heroine is one of my favorite things. She's fiercely independent and deeply rooted in Texas, her friends and family.
Eli is a pretty great hero as well, being an upper class doctor doesn't stop him from getting his hands dirty or falling for a cowgirl, not to mention being pretty damn sexy and bringing the heat.
I loved this book, read it nearly nonstop until and cannot wait to go back through this series from the beginning.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment