Thursday, May 31, 2018

Review: Legacy of Faithfulness

Legacy of Faithfulness Legacy of Faithfulness by Deanndra Hall
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I need the next book asap please.
I loved this book.
Then I hated it.
Then I knew it just couldn't end like this and I was back in love with it.
Legacy of Faithfulness is a book I'd been waiting for and I knew before going in it was going to tug at the heart strings, I mean this is a Deanndra Hall book, but I didn't expect tears or for my heart to be ripped out and stomped on. I kept hoping and praying, waiting for the the solution to everyone's problems and was left with a cliffhanger....
Yes I knew it was coming, I just didn't want it to end quite where it did, another 2-3 chapters would have helped ease my poor broken heart. I love these characters, have loved them for years in the previous books and series and just didn't want to see them here.
I'm dying for the next book, I really need a solution one way or the other for these girls.
As always this book was well written, grabs your attention and keeps you glued to the pages making you feel the characters pain right along with them. Another breathtaking addition to the Legacy series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment