Thursday, August 30, 2018

Review: Knotted

Knotted Knotted by Pam Godwin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy hell what have I been missing?
Knotted was my first book by the author and I have to wonder how she's stayed hidden from me until now.
This book was everything. It's intense, dark, steamy, devastating and oh soo good. It hooked me in the first two chapters and I could not put it down.
I loved each and every character (well not the criminals!). This book runs the full gamut of emotions, everything from sweet, innocent love to the darkness of death, I won't elaborate just not it's dark, gritty, heart breaking and has hands down the best resolution I've read in quite awhile.
Loved it from beginning to end, this author is definitely going in my favorites list and I'm off to read book 2 in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment