Monday, August 27, 2018

Review: Until We Break

Until We Break Until We Break by Edyn Michaels
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Whew, that was on hot read. Now can I please get book 2 asap?
I was #TeamDane from day one even though Jamison, well he had his attributes.
I thoroughly enjoyed this book though I did question a certain incident with Mari, made me wonder just what it would take for her to get her act together. It was kinda low in my opinion, considering she knew things had a chance to change. She's where I had my issues with the book, I get the whole trust thing but she took it to the extreme.
And then there was the end. In a way it's what I expected but I think I was in denial, I could see the trainwreck coming but wanted to pretend it couldn't possibly have that kind of impact.
Well done Edyn Michaels. I'll be impatiently waiting for the followup!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment