Sunday, August 26, 2018

Review: Mess Me Up

Mess Me Up Mess Me Up by Lani Lynn Vale
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Best. Book. Yet.
I love the author, I've read each and every series from beginning to end and loved them all for one reason or another. I always had a favorite that couldn't be dethroned.
Until now.
Rome's story is heartbreaking. I hurt for this fictional character, I wanted to cry with him.
Izzy is so freaking strong and amazing and perfect, I loved her just for her love for his boy in the beginning.
These two share a similar loss. Their meant to be from the beginning but things don't come easy or the way they expected.
This book has all the feels, from crying to laughing to content. I loved every single word, every new and old character and am ready for the next book right now!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment