Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Review: Miss

Miss Miss by Harloe Rae
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A sugary sweet love story with a bit of darkness.
I didn't read book one in this series and am assuming it's not necessary to read these in order since I didn't feel like I was missing anything or lost at any point.
Delilah is a pretty awesome chick. She's picked herself up and made a life for herself, she may not be the most outgoing but she doesn't let Zeke walk all over her.
He has issues, some she saw first hand others he developed over the years. Their love is the kind that should be able to overcome anything, it's the brain that needs help in this story.
I enjoyed the book, the characters grew on me quickly.
I did feel that at times the book seemed to slow to almost a crawl followed by portions where it seemed to go really fast instead of a steady build up but it was still enjoyable.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment