Monday, September 25, 2017

Review: Acquisition

Acquisition Acquisition by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I want to be Lauren.
Then I don't want to be her.
Then I want to be her again!
Acquisition is something completely different from the author for me and it was amazing (not that I thought it would be anything less!!)
Lauren Bradley is a strong, independant woman in a position that puts her lifes work at risk.
Antonio is her biggest adversary and so much more. He's a threat to her business and her heart. One of which she refuses to give up and the other I think she's forgotten how to share.

There are ups an downs that had me wanting to pull my hair out and maybe yell at the author a bit, and the end, yep it's a cliffhanger and I'm willing to beg to get the first chapter or two of Merger so I can see where it's headed!
5 steamy stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment