Thursday, September 14, 2017

Review: Only His Touch: Part One

Only His Touch: Part One Only His Touch: Part One by Lilly Wilde
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Just when you thing things are headed in the right direction, that for once Aiden & Aria might just make it there's someone or something that blows up in their faces.
This is my second book in the series today, binging leads to book hangover but I can't help myself, I am literally dying to get to the next book, I need to know what on earth they have to deal with next.
I'm loving this series, like hard core loving it but I'm not sure how much more heartbreak I can stomach, Aiden is borderline driving me nuts with his secrets and I just know he's messed up really good this time.
Book 5 coming up next!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment