Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Review: Like a Boss

Like a Boss Like a Boss by Liz Matis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Like a Boss is my first book by the author, the blurb drew me in and the story didn't disappoint!
This is a quick read that brings twin brothers separated at birth into each others lives.
Dawson is a war vet, raised the complete opposite of his billionaire brother. When his brother comes to him with a proposal his initial instinct is to shut him down, until he realizes the good he can do with his payday so he jumps on a plane to save his brothers tail.
There are bits and pieces of the boys childhood that comes to light, not enough to get the entire story but this is book 1 of the duet so I'm sure we'll see more once we get book 2.
Dawson is easy to love, he's a romantic and has a good heart and head on his shoulders. He's loyal and being a vet got him bonus points with me!
Lacey is just what he never knew he needed, she's strong and loyal as well even if it is to his twin.
As I said this is a quick read so things move pretty fast, including the romance. I look forward to the second book, this one was intriguing and makes me want to hit the authors backlist and see what I've been missing.
4.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment