Saturday, September 30, 2017

Review: Redemption

Redemption Redemption by Michelle Horst
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Holy wow, wanna guess who didn't read book one?
Yep, this girl but I'm going after Predator just as soon as I can!
Eli & Quinn are my new favorite couple so far this year, that's saying something as I'm picky as hell over my favorites.
Hands down Eli is THE ultimate alpha. All those general traits we've come to adore; protecting those he loves, patience, heart of gold, the ability to handle any threat. He's all that times ten.
Quinn is pretty amazing as well, other than both of them taking a little too long to figure some important things out I can't fault either of them.
The secondary characters buried themselves deep in my heart just as the mains did, Eli's parents they are so damn perfect together.
This book is a little heartbreaking, a little action, a teensy bit of suspense and a whole lot of holy hell I'm loving this.
5 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment