Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Review: New Tricks

New Tricks New Tricks by Kelly Moran
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Drake & Zoe may be one of my new favorite couples.
Their friendship has been through the full spectrum of emotions and survived, made it through suffering and things they should never have had to and still they look out for each other.
Drake.
This man has known loss and suffering, surviving and taking life day by day, all with the help of Zoe.
She's the one person he shouldn't want but when the time comes his heart and his mind know what they want even if he's not ready.
Zoe, on the other hand, has her own issues. She lost right alongside him four years ago, but she also lost before that, her 17th birthday. A day she'll never forget but noone knows the significance of it. She's got the world on her shoulders and yet she still finds time to make sure Drake is okay, that he comes first, she's hiding from him and from herself and he's the only one who can stand beside her during her struggle, the only person who can help her realize she can make it.

This book, I fell hard for the characters early on. Drake broke my heart, Zoe made me laugh, she also had her tear jerker moments. All the brothers, their better halves and even the animals made this book one I'll read again and again. Their story is one of love, loss, surviving and learning to live again and I absolutely adored it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment