Thursday, September 21, 2017

Review: Twisted Truth

Twisted Truth Twisted Truth by Maria Macdonald
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Twisted Truth is my first book by the author and in the first two chapters I was hooked.
It has a little bit of something for everyone, there's first love, suspense, a little military and a whole lot of uncertainty among the characters.
Isaac I immediately loved, when his reasons became clear I adored him for what he was doing.
Olivia on the other hand, she may have taken some warming up to, at times she had her head on straight an then boom lets take a ride on the crazy train an go way off the rails. Her back an forth had me questioning her more than once throughout the book.
In the end I was happy, though at times I wasn't sure where the book was heading.
By the last few chapters I loved all of the chraracters, well except for Doreen!
I look forward to reading more from this author.
4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment