Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Layla's Note



Layla's Note- 8-07

Hello I'm Layla but I guess you know that if your here reading
my note to you all. I'm here with Erica to do my side of my
story as Marie's World continues to roll out into bookstores
worldwide.

Marie is here but I get the sense that she is mad at me. Well
I'm mad at her. She told me that being a street dancer would
prepare me for anything.

She lied.

I kissed Edward and slept with Will, yes I know how stupid that
sounds but I have no idea what is happening half the time. Cameron is mad, but I get the idea that he's off doing something
else, that he feels guilty almost.

Amber was the one who made me phone Marie. Now she is in
my dance studio's telling the dancers how to do the routines
right. I can see how much better they are. I hate that I have
to admit that she is right.

Don't you all have a sister or brother who is always right?

Well be grateful that yours isn't famous, but she is going to be
shown for the fraud that she is. People think that she does everything perfectly. Wait until they realize she is with a man
who's old enough to be her father, that she has lied to our father for years and I'm sure that Derek will finally stop looking
her way.


Better go, its time to shot my part, Layla x



No comments:

Post a Comment