Monday, August 31, 2015

Ryan's Love by C.A. Harms

RyansLoveTour

Ryan's Love by C.A. Harms Sawyer Brothers #1 
Publication Date: August 11, 2015 

Ryan's Love Full Cover

AmazonAmazon PRINTAmazon UK

Synopsis: 
One of the hardest things I have ever had to do was bury my wife.
The second hardest thing would be watching my twelve-year-old daughter fall to her knees as they lowered her mother into the ground to rest. A heart-wrenching vision that will forever be etched in my mind. Claire was my best friend—she had been since we were barely old enough to talk. I always knew, one day, I would marry her. I think I may have even told her that a few times while we were growing up. Never did I think I would lose her so suddenly. I knew at that moment… Our life would never be the same again…
Add to Goodreads

Review

About C.A. Har

5 stars

If your looking for a killer romance full of emotion then look no further, Ryan's Love is just what you need.
Immediately I found myself drawn to the town, the people and most importantly Ryan.
Ryan lost his wife 3 years ago and has settled into his life which basically consists of his daughter and work. No woman has been able to get his attention since losing the love of his life.
Into town marches Amber to reopen her recently inherited bakery.
As soon as she steps foot into town she meets Ryan. There's attraction on both sides but it's not acknowledged. But it seems every single cowboy in town wants a shot at the new girl, at this point Ryan has to make his attraction known or risk losing a shot with the one woman to stir his interest in years.

The next issue is being careful not to cause his daughter any pain. She's used to being daddy's only girl and is still hurting from the loss of her mother. This is where it gets tricky!

I loved this book, seriously I may have underestimated it going in. I was hooked from the first chapter and read it through in one sitting.  Ryan and Amber, his family, all of the townspeople will steal your heart and leave you wishing the story continued.


C.A. Harms
C.A. Harms is like any other addicted reader. She enjoys happy endings and HEA love stories. She hasn't always been a lover of Romance and had once been addicted to a good Mystery. Just recently she has taken on a new liking and now is a full blown Romance novel addict. She lives in Illinois and enjoys spending time with her husband and two children. You will always find her with her kindle or paperback in hand as it is her favorite pass time.

No comments:

Post a Comment