Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Review: Top Bottom Switch

Top Bottom Switch Top Bottom Switch by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Top Bottom Switch may be short but it's so very sexy.
I adore Ret & Alese, so much and have my fingers crossed and am trying so hard not to beg Chelle for more of these two, this was a great read but I need more of them!!
A 6'4 Dom who's no longer happy with his life as it is, he'd like something more permanent but has basically given up on finding it at the club.
Alese is a bit confused and in need of a strong yet patient Dom to help her find her true self.
Ret is the only Dom to catch her eye, she's been watching him for months but is sure he want's nothing to do with her.
Until he does.
Alese is finally getting the Dom she's always wanted and Ret is getting to be the man who shows the little switch her true nature.
Can Alese give in and be submissive only for Ret or will her need to dominate ruin any chance they have?

LOVED this!! I really want, no need more from these two. Their so good together, so hot and absolutely worth the read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment