Monday, April 10, 2017

Review: Dropkick My Heart

Dropkick My Heart Dropkick My Heart by Winter Travers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

MMA + a coffeehouse? Yes please.
Be prepared, the men of Powerhouse Martial Arts are going to get under your skin, make you laugh and turn you on!
I loved Molly even though I think she was a bit overboard at times. She gets something in her head and is determined to see it through, even if it may not be as big an issue as she initially thought.
Kellen is hardheaded as well, but in all fairness he has good reason to stand his ground and retaliate.
Dropkick My Heart is hilarious, the back and forth banter, the childish pranks (though one is absolutely 100% adult and bordering on dangerous) and the attraction between Kellen & Molly makes for one great read that will keep you turning the pages, maybe a little quicker towards the end, rushing to find out what happens.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment