Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Review: Techy

Techy Techy by LeAnn Ashers
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Techy, oh how I love this man!
He had me from the very beginning. His take charge, protective, alpha running in to save the day an protect Alisha.
Add in tall, sexy and a biker and what's not to love?
Alisha has a crummy life. She met Techy online and has been secretly chatting with him, when she needed help he came running and took her to safety.
Now she trusts him with her life and her heart but just when she thought her life was perfect there's a threat coming that threatens not only Alisha and Techy but everyone in the club and their women.

I'm an MC book whore, literally I salivate over the next book in a great MC series. This was a new series and new author to me so I went in cautiously and was pleasantly surprised at how much I loved this book. I'm definitely going back to read book one as soon as I can.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment