Friday, July 7, 2017

Review: Cowboy by Candlelight

Cowboy by Candlelight Cowboy by Candlelight by Em Petrova
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG I love Chevy. She's so strong, independent, take no crap woman I love to read about. I despise whiny, helpless heroines so she cemented herself into my heart early on.
Chevy is tired of the same old relationships, disappointment and users so she decides to get what she needs from a man she won't have to see once the week is done.
Romance, seduction and a week of mind blowing sex is all she's after, keeping her heart out of the equation may be a struggle but she's determined.
Foster I loved as well. While he seems content with his life at Boot Knockers Ranch he also wants more. When he meets Chevy he realizes she's the more he wants, no more weeks with strangers, he wants her permanently but good luck convincing the stubborn cowgirl that he means what he says.
She's obstinate, doesn't trust easily and truly doesn't believe he can want more from her than the paid for roll in the hay and she won't make things easy on him.

Such a great read, I haven't read all of the original Boot Knockers series but I'm determined to go back and read them all. 4.5 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment