Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Review: Maggie's Man

Maggie's Man Maggie's Man by Bella Settarra
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Maggie's Man is book 2 in the Cowboys of Cavern County, each can be read as a standalone but as this is my second book and I love them I suggest reading them in order!
Maggie's a strong woman, a woman who's been kicked and is trying hard to stand back up .
Aiden Fielding (whom we met in book one) wants to help her, he wants more than that but he's a bit shy and a bit shall we say clueless when it comes to how to speak to a lady.
The sexy cowboy and the down on her luck waitress, a crazy ex and a little suspense make this an intriguing read. Just like book one it didn't take long for this one to suck me in, I read it in one day as I just didn't want to put it down!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment