Friday, May 4, 2018

Review: Cruise

Cruise Cruise by Laramie Briscoe
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

First there was Ryan. His story made me a fan of the author and guaranteed I'd be reading book 2.
When I got my hands on Tank's story I fell in love all over again and said Ryan who?
Then came Holden and he became my new favorite followed by Anthony and then Mason. It was a never ending cycle of loving each hero/heroine pairing even more until there was Caleb....
Book 6 is the end of the series, I had to come to grips with that when I started reading. Caleb's story is one I looked forward to, he's Mason's son and is following his dads path joining the Moonshine Task Force.
We watched him grow up through the series, saw his ups and downs, struggles and victories.
So it's fitting that the series ends with him. He's all grown up and has turned into one hell of a man. With Mason as a role model is no surprise but his story was so much more, we saw every facet of this boy turned man, and the man he is was perfect for Ruby.
When you read about soulmates these two are what it's about. They were meant to be together, couldn't be more perfect for each other. The author truly outdid herself with Cruise.
I went in intending to savor this book, read it at a slower pace to enjoy it since it's our last but I couldn't. I could not put it down, I couldn't slow myself down I just needed more and more until the end.
Best book in the series.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment