Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Review: Guilty Sin

Guilty Sin Guilty Sin by Chelle Bliss
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm probably one of the few that was skeptical about this book.
I love the author, I've read each and every books she's written and for that reason alone I was concerned.
I adored Ret & Alese before this book, their relationship was air tight, they love each other, trust each other and are everything you could ever want in a couple that's an absolute perfect match.
Then along comes Nya, Ret saves her and brings her home to heal.
I knew where this was going, I honestly dreaded it. I am on board with helping her heal, with bringing her back to the land of the living, teaching her to trust etc. even sleeping with her.
I loved that Alese was willing to be a part of helping Nya, even though that meant sharing Ret that they worked together to care for and help Nya get back on her feet.
I won't go into detail but there was a moment that broke my heart for who the Ret & Alese I knew were, that's the pivitol thing that just wasn't for me.

Guilty Sin is hot, it's off the charts dirty and I love that. It's a great read, well written and well paced. I'm still trying to come to terms with the end, maybe after I read it again I'll feel more settled with it. I knew going in it wasn't for everyone which is quite right, I am torn as I write this review, I want to feel that smile on my face about the end of the book and at the moment I'm still mourning the past.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment