Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Review: Relentless

Relentless Relentless by Elizabeth Knox
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Relentless is book four in the series and since this is my first book by the author I have not read any of the previous ones, I didn't feel like I was missing anyting but not having read them so I'll assume each can be read as a stand alone.
I was intrigued by the blurb and voluneered to review this book but honestly it was a miss with me. I couldn't connect with the characters at all, I tried, I kept reading when I considered stopping hoping it would get better for me but sadly it didn't. If anything towards the end it felt rushed.
There were small things that were left unresolved an that bugs me. The situation with her ex, unresolved. Butch says they'll take care of it then nothing more.
The heroines naivete was not the least bit endearing either, she went from having been with one man to taking things she wasn't properly prepared for quickly with Butch giving them too her with zero concern. She went from one extreme to the next and not really in a sexy way at all.
The entire relationship just didn't fit, something was missing to tie them together either emotionally or sexually, it just wasn't there for me.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment