Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Review: Sucker Punch

Sucker Punch Sucker Punch by A. Giannoccaro
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was my first book by either author, it's well written, I can't tell there are two separate authors.
This is a second chance romance. Two people who loved each other since they were children, grow up and plan to spend their lives together when circumstances beyond their control put an end to that dream.
Years later their forced to come face to face.
Hate, love, lust - it's all the same when it comes to Chad & Lola. Their at each others throats one minute and going at it like bunnies the next. I honestly wasn't sure where they were headed for half the book, I thought for sure one of them would kill the other!
Sucker Punch is an angst filled second chance love story with snark and sarcasm that kept me engaged.
4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment