Thursday, August 2, 2018

Review: Cooper's Charm

Cooper's Charm Cooper's Charm by Lori Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sweet and engaging with a bit of suspense. Cooper's Charm had amazing characters ( with unique names which I love) a story line that kept you guessing just a bit and a love story that was written in the stars.
I'm usually not a big fan of the damsel in distress, one who's broken but Phoenix was determined to get her life back and that made me adore her.
Cooper giving her a chance literally changed her life, in more ways than she imagined when she showed up!
The secondary characters are just as great, each with a unique personality that makes you want to know them.
I look forward to what comes next in this series, book one set the bar pretty high so I can't wait to see who's next.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment