Monday, August 6, 2018

Review: Rules of Friendship: Friends-to-Lovers Standalone Romance Novel

Rules of Friendship: Friends-to-Lovers Standalone Romance Novel Rules of Friendship: Friends-to-Lovers Standalone Romance Novel by C.A. Harms
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Hands down the friends to lovers book to end all!
Rules of Friendship was everything I hoped for and more. I adore friends to lovers an this one is my new favorite, I was literally on the edge of my seat waiting for Reese & Dawson to get their heads right an open their mouths!! Every page I turned I hoped would be the one where someone admitted their feelings. This book is chock full of sexual tension, denial and two of the most impressive best friends I can recall reading.
Loved it, read it in one sitting, I could not put it down without a resolution!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment