Monday, July 18, 2016

Chaos by Alexis Noelle


Chaos (Deathstalkers MC Novel)
Author: Alexis Noelle
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: July 18, 2016 Cover Design: Cover Me Darling






CHAOS
That's my life. No other way to describe it. 
As the Sargent-at-Arms for the Deathstalkers MC, my days are filled with
Constant craziness and crap. 
But I like it. 
It's who I am. And what I'm all about.
Finally, after years of Hell, everything feels like it's right where it's supposed to be.
Except with her
She's far from where she's supposed to be.
Tracie is so damned determined to be with someone who isn't "one of us."
Delusional.
That's what she is.
Downright insane at times.
Those idiots can't handle her.
Will never be able to handle her.
And I'm about to show her why.
And she'll finally understand.
Because this life ain't for everyone,
Especially when danger lurks in the shadows of all the
Chaos.



“Alexis Noelle is one of my favorite writers and everything she writes I just love.” - Swoon Worthy Books

“I loved it and I can’t wait to see who gets a story next because please Alexis, don’t let this be the series end. A well-deserved 5 stars for Chaos from me.” - MJ’s Book Blog and Reviews
“Just what I needed, a really good M/C book. I absolutely loved this book.” - Reader Review
 



I really liked this book! This story was sure an emotional one and had me crying on more than one occasion. While the twisted part of me the loves a bit more grit to my bikers and MC read (the dirtier the better) it was a nice change that most of the bikers in this story were in committed relationships and loved their old lady's hard. The author didn't hold back on the emotional drama in this story and some of the twists and turns totally took me off guard and had me screaming NO NO NOT, WTF, she did not just do that to that character? This is a story of tragedy and triumph and was a great MC read filled with awesome characters that I can't wait to read more about.
4 stars.



 

Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping. She has always been passionate about writing. She loves to read romance books and feels like being able to lose yourself in a book is one of the more exciting aspects. The books she loves to read and write will be ones that make you feel for the characters. Ashley believes that you should have an opinion on every character in a book whether you love them, hate them, or think they are up to something.She also believes that the most important critic is your reader, so she loves to hear from the readers. She want her fans to be open & talk to her about what they want for the characters in the story, and what they would like to see happen.


HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment